“Good service”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #14 of 94 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Opening day is today, May 7th.
Description: Opening day is today, May 7th.
Reviewed July 19, 2018

Stopped for lunch and the service was great and the food was fresh. Just what I expect from Olive Garden!

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

We enjoy Olive Garden since no matter where we are we get a good meal. On road trip, we stopped for dinner. Waiter was friendly and followed our progress as we ate. Salad, bread sticks, and main courses were very good. Only complaint was that entrees arrived soon after salad. We prefer to finish salad first.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

We were very happy with our visit to this Olive Garden. Our server Rebecca was very pleasant and efficient. We had spinach dip and chicken parm sandwich. Everything was perfect!

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Went out to dinner with a couple friends last week & the Eggplant Parmesan was OUTSTANDING!!!! Most places make it with quite thick breading... this was a much finer and thinner breading ---knocked my socks off!!! And--- I would have given this restaurant a higher rating, except for the waiter that hoovered over us incessantly. I DO appreciate being asked if everything's OK, if we need anything else, and the like, but as often as he interrupted us, we felt we were being forced to hurry through everything. And, at the end, when we went to pay, even though the waiter took our credit cards to his station, he then returned and made us run them through the machines (which rather obnoxiously take up a lot of room on the table)--- during which he hoovered over us again. Had he not been standing there looking over my should, he would have gotten a MUCH better tip. The restaurant was not at all crowded--- there were more empty than occupied tables. Waiters need to understand that not everyone goes out to dinner expecting to feel they are being rushed out. I come in for a pleasant time, trying to enjoy the atmosphere and the friends I am with. It I wanted a fast food restaurant, I would go to a fast food restaurant.

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Ordered Chicken Picata for $11+ and paid $14+. Not worth the money for a chicken breast, 3 slicers of. zucchini and side salad.
Husband ordered steak for $15 and it was very small. Again, not worth the money.
No more Olive Garden.
Thank you.
Waitress said chicken was two chicken breasts as the reason my lunch costs more. Lol. That was a joke.
Left not a happy camper.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!