“Very Nice”

Olive Garden
Ranked #18 of 91 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Opening day is today, May 7th.
El Paso, Texas
“Very Nice”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Olive Garden is not my favorite, but this was a good experience. We went with a couple of friends and found that the food was very good as was the service. Our server was very attentive, and our food arrived promptly. She remembered who ordered what correctly. When we arrived we were told to expect a wait of 25 minutes, but it was more like 10. There was a nice spirit about the people who work here. Would definitely recommend this restaurant. The only thing I felt was less than perfect is that my entree had a LOT of pasta and not much chicken - I would have preferred to have half the pasta (or less) and double the chicken.

• Visited August 2012

Big Stone Gap, Virginia
“Good food but a little too much of it”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I love the salad and the breadsticks but wish they would offer smaller servings of pasta and lower the price. I never can eat but about half of the pasta dish and end up throwing out half of it.

Visited July 2012