Courtyard Bristol
QualityInn
Comfort Inn(Bristol)
$114
Motel 6
Red Roof Inn Bristol(Bristol)(Great Value!)
$51
  • Breakfast included
$50
Rodeway Inn(Bristol)
$45
All reviewsnice hotelstarbucks coffeered lobsterwalking distancemarriott propertysmall bistrohot tubindoor poollight sleeperwould definitely stay here againonly complaintcomfortable bednight's sleepstaff was very friendly and helpfulroad tripfitness centerone night stay
Reviewed February 12, 2011

Our room was nice; two queen beds and sitting area and very nice bathroom. This hotel is also located near many restaurants. The downside is the noise! Our room was located near the interstate and you cannot block out the noise. Also, hotel was undergoing renovation so no restaurant onsite. Service was spotty too. Had to constantly ask housekeeping for items they forgot to leave in our room. We will try it one more time to see if it has improved.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2010

I spent one night at this hotel since it was the halfway point on my way to a new assignment in the army. Shari at the front desk was helpful as can be with directions when I called. Shortly after checking in, I found that my TV didn't work so she sent up Ron from maintenance who bent over backwards trying to replace a loose wire. Ron gave himself about 5 minutes before he called downstairs and told Shari "let's put him in a new room so he's able to watch TV now instead of having to wait for me to get this fixed." Then he insisted on carrying my suitcase to the new room! As a soldier I wasn't about to let a civilian carry my bag, but the bottom line is that these two tripped all over themselves trying to make sure I was happy with my stay. I was only staying for one night and yet they couldn't have put any more effort into customer satisfaction if this had been the Waldorf Astoria. I don't know when or if I'll ever see Bristol VA again, but if I do, I know where I'm staying.

One caveat: someone vandalized my Jeep in the parking lot, which is surprising because it didn't seem like a bad neighborhood, so take that how you want to. But in my mind, as upsetting at it was, it doesn't take away from the commitment to service that this hotel portrays.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 12, 2010

We stayed one night (in 2010) on our way from VA to TX.

Lobby was warm & inviting with warm cookies available. Staff was incredible!!! They saw my husbands law enforcement badge & discountes the room without even mentioning it to us. We asked for a quiet room & they put us on the top floor at the end of the hall with nobody around us...HEAVENLY!!! Beds were firm & pillows were great. The shower was AMAZING!!!

Everything was very nice & clean.

Pool & workout room were both small but well kept. 2 treadmills, 1 stationary bike, limited free weights but no elliptical. (piped music was a little annoying so take your iPod/headphones).

Breakfast buffet was too expensive so we went to the IHOP.

Overall...this place was BEAUTIFUL & we would stay here again in a heartbeat!!!

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed October 28, 2010

This was a very nice Courtyard. We used our Marriott points and they treated us as if we were high paying customers. It looks up to date and very inviting. The bathroom is gorgeous with granite countertops and bath surround. Most everything was very clean. There was one little thing in the bathroom that looked like it was missed and when I mentioned it so that I could get a little cleaner and spiff it up myself, they immediately offered to move us to another room and when I declined, downplaying the small oversight, they reinstated our reward points. Now that is good service. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. I did not notice any road noise that another review mentioned. The indoor pool was small but wonderfully warm and clean. I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially that it was open early and closed late. The room's foyer was roomy so that we could unload the luggage cart and still move around it easily, unlike some cramped hotels. The only things that would have made it better (besides the oversight in the bathroom), is true wireless instead of ethernet since there was only one cord so only my husband or I could use our laptops but not both at once, and also having another mirror/dressing area in the room instead of only in the bathroom. I like to put makeup on or blow dry in the room while my husband shaves in the bathroom but we worked around it. Great place!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2010

The check-in process was very quick. The hotel staff was courteous. The hotel was very nice and my room was clean. The hotel is very convenient to the interstate and several restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business