“OK but not that impressed”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #5 of 92 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 15, 2013

This was my second time eating here. The first time, the service was awful but this time, service was excellent. The only reason for the average rating is, the food was just that...average.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

First time we've eaten at a Cheddar's. Very interesting menu with nice selection. Their potato soup is awesome...best I ever had. We were very impressed with the food and the service. Highly recommend it if you are in the area.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I took my mom and daughter to Cheddars this past Saturday night.This was the second visit to this particular restraunt since it opened several months ago.We had a short wait of around 10 minutes and upon seating our waiter was there taking our drink and appetizer orders.My mom and I book got the chicken tender and shrimp combo,my daughter ordered the chicken tender salad.Cheddars has some of the best chicken tenders I have eaten anywhere and this was no exception.The quality of the food,including back potato and corn,along with entrees was exceptional.For the money,Cheddars is one of my favorite places to eat in the Tri-city area.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Great food and good prices. This was our second time here and we love it. And if you go away hungry, it's your own fault. Would eat here again.

Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

There is a nice menu here with some good selections. I wouldn't try the salmon here but other selections were tasty. Mostly American food. The chips are fresh made and a nice part of several appetizers. The salsa was fresh made as well.

Service is very slow like elsewhere in Bristol.