“Evening Out with Mom and Daughter”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #5 of 92 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I took my mom and daughter to Cheddars this past Saturday night.This was the second visit to this particular restraunt since it opened several months ago.We had a short wait of around 10 minutes and upon seating our waiter was there taking our drink and appetizer orders.My mom and I book got the chicken tender and shrimp combo,my daughter ordered the chicken tender salad.Cheddars has some of the best chicken tenders I have eaten anywhere and this was no exception.The quality of the food,including back potato and corn,along with entrees was exceptional.For the money,Cheddars is one of my favorite places to eat in the Tri-city area.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Great food and good prices. This was our second time here and we love it. And if you go away hungry, it's your own fault. Would eat here again.

Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

There is a nice menu here with some good selections. I wouldn't try the salmon here but other selections were tasty. Mostly American food. The chips are fresh made and a nice part of several appetizers. The salsa was fresh made as well.

Service is very slow like elsewhere in Bristol.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Cheddar's is usually our restaurant of choice but this experience was the worst we have had in a long time at any resturant, our onion rings were given to the table beside us and was several minutes before we received ours, our silverware and plates were given to us after we finally got our onion rings. We ordered salads with our meal and received our meals but never received the salads and told the waiter we no longer needed the salads when he reappeared. One of the meals was a combo dinner which supposed to include a salad with half a club. We were there until 5:15 and asked for an adjustment on our bills since we did not receive the salads and I got $2.00 removed and the person with the combo did not get an adjustment. We were in a hurry and did not say anything more. My wife's salmon was not cooked all the way done. My keywest chicken and shrimp was good but a little cool. Onion rings were great. It will be a while and will continue to look at these reviews before we go back. I hope it was just an off day!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We were travelling home via 81 and stopped in Bristol, Va. for the night. We asked at the front desk of our hotel where was a good place to eat. Fortunately for us a place called Cheddars was right across the road. It was highly recommended by the staff. So we went over to have supper and found a fantastic restaurant. The service was very efficient and friendly even though they were very busy. The menu has something for everyone and the food is delicious and presented well. We were so impressed and pleased to find this wonderful restaurant. We can't wait to go back to the south so we can eat at a Cheddars again!