“Nice for the South”

Quality Inn and Suites Bristol
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Bristol
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We often travel south and have found that Quality Inns just don't pass the muster the further south you go. I don't know why that is but it is true. However this one was quite nice. The only complaint I have is that the pool was closed otherwise it was clean and very convenient to restaurants and shopping. It is right off the interstate but a little hard to find the first time.

Room Tip: We stayed in a Jacuzzi suite and it was really nice.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn and Suites Bristol

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We had a really nice Queen Suite for a very low rate. Great service and a good hot breakfast.
We were traveling from NJ and very tired after driving 10 hours. Perkins in front of the hotel was very good for a hot dinner.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I met my parents here for a vacation this month. It is mid-way between where we live. The staff was very attentive and super friendly. They were always happy to answer any questions we had about things to do in the area and places to eat. We would definitely recommend this hotel. It does need to be renovated and I believe they are in the process of doing this. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was nice. There is lots to see and do in the Britsol area. This hotel is central to many great activities.

Room Tip: You could hear people walking upstairs. Our rooms were on the first floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

After being stuck on the side of the interstate with a flat tire on my rental car and two small children for over 3 hours enterprise booked me and my kids a room here since it was late and we couldn't get another car until the next morning. It was hard to find when I got off the interstate and when I did find it I pulled into the parking lot which was very poorly lit in the middle of what appeared to be a drug transaction. Then I enter to check in and the girl behind the desk looks like she hasn't washed her hair in months there's someone stretched out in the lobby in house shoes feet propped on the table watching a ball game. Girl was rude but we were tired so the kids and I go to the room and as soon as we open the door and cut on the light the desk in front of us is covered on bugs!!! I immeditally went to the front desk and told the girl I would like to check out and she should have someone check the room cause there were bugs in it and she just responded "Okay ma'am" while rolling her eyes. Otw back to our car we encounter yet another drug transaction and several intoxicated males. It was a nightmare.

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank XoTaraXo
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We stay at inns in the Choice Hotel family all the time, but usually they're the Comfort or Sleep Inn brands; we haven't had the best of luck with Quality Inns before. But this one took us by surprise. The building wasn't new, but it was quite well cared for, with quiet, comfortable, all smoke-free rooms. The beds were queen size, rather than the less-than-roomy "full size" beds you find in a lot of places. The staff were friendly and helpful, and though it took a bit of looking to find it after we got off the interstate, we were very pleased with the overall experience. I'd recommend it, and I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 7, 2013

The front desk was very helpful. She placed us on the back away from the interstate and elevator. Room was OK but rather worn. Our problem came at midnight when we realized the AC was not working and fan was not bringing air in either. We were on the second floor so opened the slider window. That at least allowed ventilation so we could sleep. Breakfast was worst I have seen. Little choice, including only sugary cereals. Went to Perkins which is next door.

Room Tip: Side away from interstate.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Staff was very friendly.Carpets were deplorable.Our room had chunks out of the carpet.There was hair on sink and bugs in our room(silver fish and jumping crickets).I have had a lot better breakfast at cheaper motels.We left this motel feeling dirty.This is not a very good addition toChoice Hotels.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bristol
Holiday Inn Bristol Conference Center
Econo Lodge Bristol
Econo Lodge Bristol
#7 of 13 in Bristol
#7 of 10 in Abingdon

Been to Quality Inn and Suites Bristol? Share your experiences!