“Good price for a nice room”
Review of Motel 6 Bristol

Motel 6 Bristol
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Bristol
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I have stayed in this motel twice. First time was Feb. 2012 for a week and the second time was in April 2013 for another week. The rooms are nice which they have been remodeled and have a nice bathroom. Clean and safe! The front desk staff are very friendly and helpful. Nice laundry room. PS I am very picky about the motels I stay in.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Mountainmotorhiker

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I found most motels in the area overpriced so took a gamble on Motel 6. It was not only a great choice but opened up the option of staying at other Motel 6 properties. It was very, very clean with a helpful, knowledgeable front desk staff. Close to the interstate without being adversely affected by the noise was convenient, as was the shopping nearby. With the renovation of the hotel recently I was quite impressed by the non carpet flooring which can be kept much cleaner.

Room Tip: Not much other than national chains nearby for breakfast. A very close Cracker Barrel sufficed.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank thebiglion
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The Motel 6, Bristol, VA is a very nice place to stay. The front desk was very attentive. The location is fantastic. There is just about anything you want in way of restaurants and shopping close to the motel. The room was clean and updated. I have nothing but good things to say about the Motel 6 Bristol, VA. I will stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank IdrivealotMaine
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I live in Bristol,Va but i stayed with my boyfriend here this weekend March 1-3 . I just have to say this is a great Hotel , Windy that checked us in was super nice , our room was very clean , updated , and the beds were comfy to . I have no problem's to report at all . I don't understand why people have put this hotel down in recent comments . They are wrong people , i would recommend this hotel if your looking for a quick stop , but if your looking for free breakfast and all the other upgrades for a hotel go else where . But great place my boy friend said he would come back for sure !! :)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kmfbristolVa
Reviewed December 22, 2012

My wife's family and home before we married is Bristol Virginia. We have stayed at nine other Bristol facilities and by far this is the Best. Not the most luxurious, or the most amenities. It is always clean, comfortable, affordable, quiet,, convenient and hassel free. Wendy is a delight and a hospitable asset to the facility. All staff members are polite and accomodating. We stay here at least six times a year.

Room Tip: All facilities are noisy near ice machines, elevators or lobby. Request room remote from these spots...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Pennsylvania55
Reviewed December 19, 2012

After seven hours driving looked for a place to stay. Saw the Motel 6 and all rooms enter from the inside, so took a chance. $55 latter and we were entering a semi clean double bed room . The laminate flooring felt somewhat sticky, the bathroom seemed clean with a powerful toilet. Beds were too soft and lumby pillows for my liking. No shampoo. Conditioner or hair dryer in the room? Never complained, just checked out in the morning. It wouldnt be my first choice, but for the price I guess thats what one should expect!

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This was the only room in town as there was some car race scheduled for the next day. Newly renovated, the motel looks inviting inside and out. But once inside we experienced several problems. The bedding was simply not in keeping with a $150/night fee. The coverlet was soiled with a prominent brown stain. The bed was sloppily made. There was a curly dark hair under the pillow, and the pillows were horrible (flat and lumpy). When we asked for extra blankets, we were given old ones that you might keep in your garage for moving furniture. The walls are paper thin and since the floors are newly laminated, sound bounces around. I fell asleep at 11pm to be awakened at midnight by a pick-up truck parked out my window blaring music. The front desk person kindly got them to stop, but then they came inside slamming doors. I finally fell back to sleep to wake again to hear the guy in the next room taking/making phone calls, yakking it up with a visitor, and laughing. I don't think he was so loud, just the walls are so thin and not insulated. He finally gets quiet at 1am, but now I'm up for the night, laying in bed wondering if I checked out, how far down the road I would go to make it to the next hotel? Very upsetting as I was in the middle of a 15 hour drive when we pulled over.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family