Motel 6 Bristol
Comfort Inn(Bristol)
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
  • Pool
All reviewsno frillslaminate floorsroom was cleanbring your own shampoofront deskfast food placesbowl sinkovernight stay while travelingmorning coffeestay there againregular stoppleasantly surprised with our stayonly complaintnext morningnice tvmicrowave and fridgeoff the highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Very good value for the money. Clean and had everything we needed including free internet access (WiFi).

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2011

While traveling, we needed a place to stop over for the night, halfway to our destination. We were impressed with the size of the room. It fit our two pack-n-plays with room to spare! The beds were comfortable and everything was clean. The wireless internet was great. When making the reservation, I was impressed with the friendliness, and helpfulness of the employees. I've never stayed at Motel 6 before but I was pleasantly surprised with our stay here.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I have never stayed at a motel 6 before and this particular one really impressed me. Talk about a modern hotel? My gosh the whole room was recently upgraded. From the flatscreen T.V. to the sink in the bathroom and the tub, I felt for a moment I was staying somewhere else...the price was super affordable $58 with taxes...can't beat that with a stick! The staff was extremely helpful and nice. If ever around that area again, you betcha I am coming back!!

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We had never stayed in a motel six before but were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the room. The staff was very helpful and friendly and the coffee was ready before 6:00 am.
We would for sure stay in a motel six again.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Would stay there again, close to interstate and shopping, but quiet

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends