“What a Great Steak!”

Logans Roadhouse
Ranked #58 of 91 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Ashby, West Virginia
“What a Great Steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

We had been traveling a long time, after checking in at our hotel I wanted a nice meal, Logan's was convenient to our hotel so we headed there, met by friendly, smiling staffers we were promptly seated and the waitress took our order. Our meal, we both had the 8 oz. fillet was very,very good. In fact, it is probably one of the best steaks I have ever had. I can always count on getting a great meal at Logan's, they are a chain we have come to count on as a good place to stop for a meal. I wish I could remember our servers name as she was very attentive and friendly. Word of note here, this is a Logan's where they still allow peanuts...I know some locations have done away with them, however they still serve them at this location, it did not bother us at all, however those allergic should be advised.

Visited August 2013

Southampton, United Kingdom
“pretty damn good !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

just over the road from our hotel and our friends eat there alot so we thought we'ed have look.
We weren't dissappointed. Service was quick and the staff were well informed and polite. My steak was well done as requested and my mrs loved her shrimps and crab combo thingy. Our friend had the salmon which he love, tasted devine he said. they have a display of the various different cuts of meat so you can see what you'll be getting. nice will eat there again.

• Visited August 2013
Virginia
“Good Value For Your Money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

As locals, we visit this restaurant on a regular basis. They offer a good value for your money. Steaks, chicken, burgers, ribs and seafood. In an area with hotels and shopping if you are traveling.

• Visited May 2013
“Service As The Worst Ever!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

7:30pm on a Saturday night .. Parking lot pretty much empty. We though this would be great ... No Wait!!! Walked in asked Hostess to seat @ bar area so we could watch The Braves game (couldn't watch because race was on) all 15 TV's .. Just saying. Ask to sit in booth .. . Needing to be cleaned. Told 3 people plus the bartender ... They serious looked at me like I was CRAZY!! They continued on and even sit and waited on other tables went back to hostess stand (5 girls standing). One little girl came and wiped and cleaned the booth .. The others was actually really rude .. that CRAZY look again!! Then waited another 10 min no service ... We got up and walked out. Didn't seem to bother anyone either!! Never will I go back to Bristol Va Logan's the food is usually great but their staff was Super Lazy and Rude!! Understand why the Parking lot was EMPTY!!

Visited July 2013
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States
“Through with Logans - Bristol, Virginia”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Went to Logans recently and while waiting we decided to look through the glass where they cook the steaks -- big mistake. The floor was full of food scraps and the kitchen staff was just walking over it and through it.It obviously had not cleaned at all on that day. It was filthy. For quite some time I have gotten 1/2 salads and the price was 1/2. Now you get half the salad and only a couple of dollars off of the price. The fries that came with my boyfriend's roadies were cold.

• Visited April 2013