Comfort Inn
$125
$49
Agoda.com
$50
Red Roof Inn Bristol(Bristol)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
All reviewswafflesroom was cleansoda machineitems includingking suiteadjoining roomsshower tubnight staybiscuits and gravyexcellent stayrooms are nicewould definitely stay here againeasy accesscomfortable staylots of restaurantsonly complaintoff the highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 12, 2010

I stayed here with my three kids for one night on a trip from NH to Mississippi in late April, 2010. If I had booked more than one night, we would have gone somewhere else.
We chose it because it had a pool and was very close to the highway.
Unfortunately, the pool was closed. The website didn't mention that the pool was outside and seasonal. The kids were very disappointed.
The front desk staff was very nice, offering to bring my bags to the room, even!
But it didn't make up for the rest of issues. The hotel is really dark and looks dirty, even though it probably isn't. The breakfast was awful. Their idea of "hot breakfast" is making your own waffles. Other than that, there were prepacked muffins and donuts served in plastic wrap. The OJ was watery. Breakfast was served in a very small space and the coffee was terrible. Oh, and the only high chair they had in the place looked like it was from 1950. I was worried that it wasn't even safe to use.
The beds were really uncomfortable and the pillows were a joke.
There wasn't really anything around the hotel, either. In hindsight, I think I would have stayed at one of the places off exit 7 since there were more businesses, restaurants, etc.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank mragan
Reviewed April 22, 2010

This was one of the worse Comfort Inns I have stayed in. It needs an updating .There were spiders, cobwebsand smelled musty.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2009

The motel was OK - quiet, nice room size, small bath but did have tub, nice bedding. BUT floors are shared by non-smoking and smoking. As you might expect, the smokers get together in a room and then can't stand the smell so they open their door. Now, the whole motel smells like smoke because of rude smokers. Note to Motels -- do not put smokers & non-smokers on the same floor. Divide them up.

Our check-in was fine - fine, but not a smile from the front desk person.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 11, 2009

My wife and I and our 3 y/o spent the night here on our way from NY to Memphis, TN. Our experience at the comfort Inn Bristol was excellant.
Beds were comfortable and rooms were big. Bathrooms were clean as well as sheets and linens. We were close to a bunch of restaurants and had easy access to the interstate. Overall a great stay. By the way, they're breakfast was great too. Complimentary newspaper, waffles, eggs, cereal, juice, coffee, etc.
We will stay here again on our next trip to NY.

Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed December 12, 2008

My husband, 3 year old, and I just stayed here earlier this week. We wanted to get away for a night and check out the Speedway in Lights (Bristol, TN).

I checked out the reviews on here and was kind of sceptical but gave it a try since the less positive reviews were from a while back. Well, I'm glad we decided to try it out.

Our room was a King Suite and was a good size room with seperate sleeping and living areas. We were on the second floor and back of the building and heard NO noise from I-81. We found our room and the common areas to be adequately clean and in acceptable condition. The breakfast was alright, nothing fancy just your basic hotel breakfast but did offer DIY fresh waffels which made my family happy.

I woule recommend this hotel - we do plan to stay at this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family