“Great Hotel!!”
Review of Days Inn Bristol

Days Inn Bristol
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Bristol
Reviewed August 18, 2006

My husband and I stayed there 2 nights and everything was great. The rooms were clean and the staff was so friendly. The ice machine on our floor was on the fritz but there was another one that we used and it seemed to keep up. Free wireless internet in our room along with coffee pot, coffee, mini fride, and microwave. We had our poodle with us and were very pleased that there was quite a bit of space with trees and bushes to walk him. It was like going out to a huge back yard for him! We were very pleased and will undoubtably stay there again if/when we come back to Bristol again.

Stayed: August 2006
2  Thank infrequenttravelor
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Bristol

Reviewed July 21, 2006

Stayed there twice while traveling from FL to MD (on the way there and the way back). Awesome for our dog and our small child. Requested crib and had one in my room waiting for us (with correct sheets/pillows/etc). Helpful staff, clean rooms. Will stay there again most definitely. Only hiccup was on second night, I did not get my wakeup call that I requested (front desk erred in inputting in the machine) so ensure that you back up the wake up call with the travel clock in each room.

Stayed: June 2006
2  Thank mjacostausmc
Reviewed July 1, 2006

This is THE place to stay in Bristol. Clean, quiet, great staff, nice pool, safe and secure, great area in back for dogs, and no odors.

If passing through, it's your best bet!

Stayed: June 2006
1  Thank kcbknupp
A TripAdvisor Member
Yukon, OK
Reviewed May 13, 2006

This was a very nice hotel and the view was beautiful. It sits atop a hill and over looks the city. The staff was very friendly and the continental breakfast was good. The room I stayed in was very clean and had everything I needed. I would have loved to try the pool but it was closed while I was there. Overall it was an excellent experience and I would definitely stay there again if given the chance.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Bristow
Reviewed May 11, 2006

Staff is wonderful! Room has no odor unlke the hotel we were in last night. We are very surprised by the view also! And most importantly we feel very safe. I don't want to leave this place in the morning....

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled on business
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 11, 2006

My daughter and I stayed at the La Quinta for a AAU basketball tournament. This is a very nice basic hotel. It was clean. The staff is excellent. One of the ladies at the front made cookies when I asked about them and called to say they were ready. The breakfast was good both days. This hotel is within minutes of numerous restaurants- both fancy and plain. We plan to stay there again in couple weeks.

• Stayed: April 2006
2  Thank Lee Chitwood
Reviewed August 8, 2005

We really enjoyed our night here-it was quiet, easy to get to, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean and roomy. The temp. was just right, and we could adjust it if necessary. The internet was an added bonus that we were not aware of (you need to bring your own computer).

Breakfast was great-small dining area set up, with a selection of foods, including breads and proteins, with some fruit.

We would definitely stay at La Quinta Inns again!

• Stayed: August 2005