“Great view”

Ranked #2 of 8 things to do in Bluemont
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great view”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful view and great location. Some wonderful wines. Just wish it was a little warmer outside to sit in the patio.nice little drive

Woodbine, Maryland
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 128 helpful votes
“Great location, but the wine has gone down hill”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We enjoyed this so much the last time we were there, that we came back. Beautiful views, perched high on a hill. Very hip, music, wine, cheese, etc. Our server was horrible, basically forgot about us, but we had a great table, great view, great weather, so we were good. We finally had to give up our table and move inside to complete our tasting. Very sad, the quality of the wine has gone hill, or they just had a really bad year, struggled to finish the glass. This is still a very fun, hip place with gorgeous views unlike any other, sometimes it's not all about the wine.

Visited November 2013
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Nice Views”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

It's up a fairly steep hill but the view to the east is great from the top. Friendly courteous staff. I preferred the whites to the reds personally. These are some nicer Virginia wines in my opinion.

1 Thank NikonGlass
Annapolis, Maryland
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We frequent the wineries in the Loudoun county area and this one just made my top 3. This one was so busy so I was nervous about the tasting we would receive. I have to say I loved almost all of the wines on the tasting, and for me that is unusual. The service is outstanding, and the wines are great. This weekend there was a special of mulled wine and apple cider donut, who does that? I mean really! The place is so pretty and you feel like you are in a country kitchen. The view is fantastic. The only suggestion would be to improve the live music outside, it wasn't that great. I loved all the dogs there as well!

Visited October 2013
Winchester, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Always Awesome”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Never had bad food, wine or service at Bluemont Vineyard. Highly recommend for groups or couples. Go in Spring or Fall and you will be blown away by the views.

Visited October 2013