“Cheese Burger and a cold...”
Review of Cotton's Place - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cotton's Place
Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Cheese Burger and a cold...”
Reviewed July 19, 2008

Cheese Burger and a cold draft beer

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

ATLANTA
“Excellent cheeseburger”
Reviewed September 19, 2007

Cotton's Drive In is a unique place. The name is a little misleading since as far as I could tell it is not an actual drive in. It is located in a older brick building in downtown Bluefield. As you walk in you notice all of the Nascar memorabilia on the walls. There is a pool table , a jukebox, and some electronic dart games inside. The restaurant is not a large place. There was four booths and a bar with about ten stools. You order from the menu board located above the bar. The menu lists all types of sandwiches, chicken strips, beef stew, soup, chili and of course french fries. They serve soft drinks in the can, so no free refills. The server came to my booth and I ordered a cheeseburger. It comes with mayo, tomato, lettuce, and onion. I left off the onion. I have to say this was one of the best cheeseburgers I have had in sometime. It wasn't a huge burger but it was a nice thick, juicy and cheesey burger. Very flavorful and quite hot. If you find yourself in Bluefield, VA and hungry for a good burger or other sandwich I would definately recommend Cotton's Drive In.

3 Thank USGOVAGENT