Big Walker Motel
$144
Comfort Inn(Wytheville)
$84
ComfortInn
Super 8 by Wyndham Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
$57
$129
Hampton.com
$55
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $70/night.

$81
$87
$105
$119
AscendHotels
All reviewsdairy queenappalachian trailrooms are cleanwould definitely stay here againnext morningmicrowave
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Worst place I've ever stayed. No cable on the TV. No coffee pot in the room. The door didn't lock when asked what to do instead of letting us change rooms they told us to put a chair in front of the door. I'm in a wheelchair and I was with my daughter and daughter in law. I do believe it's rented by the hour most of the time. If you have to be anywhere by here stay somewhere else.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

It’s a long drive from Ihio to the Carolinas, and what a perfect spot to break up the trip, especially if traveling with children. Old fashioned dive, but clean and friendly. It’s become a tradition.
And a great view, too.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank James G
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

I have basically been living out of the motel for a year now because of work and everyone who works there is great and friendly. The owner cleaned out the building next to the motel and renovated it some to give us a place to grill out, watch football, and play cards when were off in the evenings. The view from the parking lot is amazing and relaxing. The rooms are always clean when we check in and taken care of throughout the week. It's been a nice home away from home.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
5  Thank S7576KIryanc
Reviewed September 14, 2017

My original idea was to find parking on the Appalachian Trail on my way from Raleigh to Rochester, NY to see my daughter and grandsons, and to hike into a shelter for the night. After vain attempts to find the trailhead, I gave up and arrived at this motel. I was fortunate to get one of the two rooms on the upper level, which afforded a nice view on a small porch with a table and chairs.. While it's pretty standard as motel rooms go, it was clean, quiet, and reasonably priced ($59.51 - something you won't find up north - though that's a single room with one bed)). I was hoping to travel cheaply, but being this affordable was a plus, as well as the view. There was Wi-Fi, and a microwave, as well as a mini-fridge (that didn't work, but that was no big deal to me). It definitely eased my frustration and put me in a better frame of mind. I would heartily recommend it if you're traveling near the area. Food options are available but not spectacular - there's a Subway and Dairy Queen nearby, and pizza can be delivered to the room, but if you're budget-conscious like me, that's not a hardship.

Room Tip: The best view is either of the two upper rooms if available, but they're singles.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank smithnewland
Reviewed August 3, 2017

This is a very clean mom and pop motel. American owned. Easy access from I 77. Peaceful area with mountain views. Pizza delivery available or there is a Dr down the hill. The area in front of motel has plenty of outdoor space and seating.. Before leaving our motorcycles were damp, housekeeping gave us towels to wipe our bikes. I would definitely stay here again. Reservations are necessary for weekend travel.

Room Tip: May want to bring your own pillow.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends