All reviews virginia tech two sinks place to stay shuttle service breakfast buffet hotel restaurant room was clean free shuttle my son enjoyed my stay excellent hotel convenient location college tour front desk staff first rate can't beat the location in town
Reviewed July 24, 2007

We were very happy with The Inn at Virginia Tech. I haven't been to Blacksburg in years and was very impressed when I pulled into this hotel. It is a beautiful, modern, immaculately maintained hotel. The rooms are clean and tastefully done. The location is superb and within walking distance of VT's drill field. The Staff was very helpful and Hokie Spirit prevades. Cannot say enough good things about this hotel. I'm just happy it's here and it wil be my default VT destination.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank N0str0m0
Reviewed July 2, 2007

I was on campus for an interview and I stayed at the brand-new Inn. It is a lovely addition to a fine campus. The room was large, full of light and with a nice view. Beds were comfortable. The room was quite clean and quiet (I am a very light sleeper). I did not pay for my stay, but I suspect the Inn may be slightly overpriced.

• Stayed: January 2006, traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2007

We stayed at The Inn at Virginia Tech during the college's veterinary school open house. The hotel was spotlessly clean and comfortable. Very easy access to VA Tech main campus - a one minute drive, or put on your walking shoes and get there in five minutes. Restaurant pricey, so we didn't eat there, but there are tons of great places to eat close by that will fit any price range. There are at least two great vegetarian restaurants close by, so we were happy. We paid 119.00 per night for a non smoking double, three people. The prices on the back of the door in our room quoted considerably higher prices - don't know what that is about... Overall a very high quality hotel with great service. The only problem we had was our card keys never seemed to work; but the staff got us into our room very quickly. Stay at the Inn, you won't regret it.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank hotdoggie
Reviewed September 29, 2006

As a business traveler, I have *high* expectations when I stay in a hotel and the Inn at Virginia Tech was great! The staff was welcoming and helpful- they gave me directions to one of the local eateries. The hotel was booked full but still remained quiet in the evenings. The rooms were spacious, clean, and quiet. There was plenty of free parking. The exercise room was good but a bit crowded for my taste. Stay here if you are visiting the campus or if you are here for business. Make sure to say hi to the bartenders at the hotel's lounge- very welcoming and pour an excellent night cap.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank Haylee25
Reviewed June 23, 2006

I stayed at the "Inn" whilst visiting a Blacksburg company for work and found it to be a very nicely designed hotel. The rooms have great facilities - and a wealth of TV channels - as well as free WiFi.

Perhaps the only downsides are the location of some of the rooms 'below ground' (although I didn't stay on that floor) and the poor mobile phone signal.

Breakfast at the resturant was very good and you can tell that the hotel is a fantastic venue for conferences (with very good facilities in that area).

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled on business