The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center
$110
GardenInn.com
$44
$42
Hyatt Place Blacksburg/University(Blacksburg)(Great Value!)
$113
Hyatt.com
$101
Main Street Inn(Blacksburg)
$119
$107
Courtyard Blacksburg(Blacksburg)
$129
Red Carpet Inn(Blacksburg)(Great Value!)
$66
Travelocity
$51
Hotwire.com
All reviewsvirginia techtwo sinksbreakfast buffetplace to stayshuttle serviceroom was cleanhotel restaurantmy sonfree shuttlewonderful hotelenjoyed my stayconvenient locationfront desk staffcollege visitomeletin townwonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Inn at Virginia Tech. I was very surprised the accommodations were so wonderful. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I am allergic to feathers. My room was feather free when I got there! I didn't have to remind them. The rooms were up to date, clean and very comfortable. The facility was beautiful. I also attended a conference there. The food was excellent! I hope to come again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Tom S, General Manager at The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Dear Lucy:

It was great to read about your recent stay at The Inn at Virginia Tech for a conference. Thank you for the kind words about our property and staff.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The Inn at Virginia Tech provides excellent overnight comfort. This was my second visit and I again experienced their friendly staff greeting into the Inn's warm establishment. The Inn's rooms are tastefully decorated. The beds are comfortable with quality linens. I look forward to the morning where you can enjoy there delicious breakfast buffet, offering a great variety of foods at a reasonable price. The Inn's restaurant has a vast menu with separate tavern area for a late nightcap.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Roger:

Thank you for these comments about your recent stay at The Inn at Virginia Tech. We appreciate your business and thank you for sharing your experience with others.

We look forward to serving you again on a future visit to Blacksburg.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I stayed at the Inn at Virginia Tech recently for a business conference. This was the third time that I have stayed at the Inn. The entrance has a nice feel with the fireplace, there is a convenient restaurant, and the conference center is connected to the lodging facilities. The staff is very friendly. The hotel is very nice and clean. The food served at the conference was also very good. The price was also very affordable considering the amentities and service. I would recommend it if you are visiting campus or the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Tom S, General Manager at The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Dear Jason:

Thank you for sharing these notes regarding your recent stay at The Inn at Virginia Tech. We appreciate your business and we're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that your conference was successful.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Blacksburg.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

When I called to book the room the staff was pleasant and helped us get a room that was set up as a group for Virginia Tech Swimming and Diving. The banquet on Saturday night was superb. The room was clean, the staff was helpful and nice. The bed was comfortable and there was not any noise from other rooms. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Tom S, General Manager at The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Dear Catawba Queen -

It was great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay while you were at Virginia Tech for the Swimming and Diving meet. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor. We know that other travelers appreciate the opportunity to peruse these reviews.

We hope to see you again soon on your next visit to Blacskburg.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I was staying at the Inn at Virginia Tech where a business conference I was attending had been scheduled in the conference facilities. The fireplace in the lobby was a popular location given the cold weather in the area. The food served during the conference was very good. The front desk people were very friendly and efficient and the room was clean, quiet, spacious and comfortable. I have already booked lodging at the Inn for when I'll be back in Blacksburg in two months.

Dear Housemountain -

Thank you for sharing these comments about your recent stay at The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center. We were pleased to see that you enjoyed your visit and the meeting services we offered.

We look forward to seeing you upon your return to Blacksburg in a couple of months.