I stayed at the Inn at Virginia Tech when attending a teaching and learning conference hosted in the Skelton Conference Center. The facility is homey--a nice fireplace in the lobby lent a cheery air during a cold snap. The rooms are spacious, the work desk and internet connection helped in keeping up with work obligations, and the registration desk was helpful in indicating a number of options to fit in a morning run. I'd come back for a family trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center is the only hotel situated on the campus of Virginia Tech and is the perfect destination to explore all that Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, and Montgomery County have to offer. Preston's Restaurant features fresh, locally-sourced foods and the Continental Divide Lounge features an eclectic wine list and premium spirits. As the largest hotel and conference center in Blacksburg, we offer nearly 24,000 square feet of conference space, including a 700-seat ballroom, 10 conference rooms, and 147 hotel rooms and suites. This is one of the premier facilities in the mid-Atlantic region. For conferences, events, or leisure, come experience the hospitality, luxury, and latest innovations in beautiful southwest Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Virginia Tech & Skelton Hotel Blacksburg
- Hotel At Virginia Tech
- At Virginia Tech Blacksburg
- The Inn At Virginia Tech And Skelton Conference Center Blacksburg