“Outstanding in every way!”
Review of Joe's Diner

Joe's Diner
Ranked #15 of 128 Restaurants in Blacksburg
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We love Joe's! We eat here every time we come to Blacksburg. Food & service are always excellent and seved promptly. Love the friendly diner atmosphere

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The food is great! Every time I visit Blacksburg I make sure I stop at Joes diner for breakfast. The staff is wonderful!
The place could use a fresh coat of paint.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We ve liked everything about this diner, attention to the Customer, great tasty fast breakfast and patience to the foreigners like me , who dont speak very good English! Thank you, Joe's Diner! Please stay as friendly as you are!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Breakfast burrito was hot and full of flavor but the hash browns were cold and blah. Server was scary loud. Good coffee and fast service.

1  Thank xgwoman
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Trust me, you won't ever get better service in a breakfast diner than at Joe's. I don't think the staff (and there are plenty) ever passes by without paying attention to you. My omlette was a 10!