“VT Visit”

Cuisines: Pizza
Danville, Virginia
“VT Visit”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

The family visited our daughter at Virginia Tech and she suggested we eat at Bennies Pizza. This is absolutely the best crust on any pizza I have ever eaten. The restaurant is run down and not very appealing looking but the pizza is the best. A piece of pizza is $5, but covers 2 entire paper plates. I highly recommend this to anyone visiting Blacksburg, VA you will not regret it.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank L L

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Great late night option”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Slices are huge (each slice us served on two paper plates) and the price is right. I'm usually a fan of their pepperoni, but all flavors/types I've tried have been great - the rotate what's available on a daily basis. Their open really late, so if lenses the bars add need a bite this is a great option.

1 Thank Jeff M
New York City, New York
“Pretty good for Virginia!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Very Large slices! Nice thin slices, good sauce & overall flavorful. Typical college place, sparse seating inside, outdoor has some nice picnic tables. The takeout boxes for the whole pie is Ginormus!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Futbolmommy
Blacksburg, VA
“Real NY Pizza”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is the real deal. They usually have about 4 varieties available, and the slices are gi-normous. Its priced for poor college students and the professionals who piggyback on an amazing deal for some delicious flavor!

Visited March 2014
Virginia
“Too Much Hype”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I'll start off by saying I am not the biggest pizza fan myself but I like to try it at different places when I can. I will say that compared to some other places, the pizza portions here are huge! However I am not a fan of their pizza sauce, it is very acidic and almost every time I eat a piece of pizza from here I feel sick after. It's very overrated and a large pizza here is very expensive. Best thing here are the Benny's cheese sticks but they often undercook them, creating a big doughy mess.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Benny Marzano's? Share your experiences!