“VT Visit” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Danville, Virginia
“VT Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

The family visited our daughter at Virginia Tech and she suggested we eat at Bennies Pizza. This is absolutely the best crust on any pizza I have ever eaten. The restaurant is run down and not very appealing looking but the pizza is the best. A piece of pizza is $5, but covers 2 entire paper plates. I highly recommend this to anyone visiting Blacksburg, VA you will not regret it.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank L L

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Great late night option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Slices are huge (each slice us served on two paper plates) and the price is right. I'm usually a fan of their pepperoni, but all flavors/types I've tried have been great - the rotate what's available on a daily basis. Their open really late, so if lenses the bars add need a bite this is a great option.

1 Thank Jeff M
New York City, New York
“Pretty good for Virginia!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Very Large slices! Nice thin slices, good sauce & overall flavorful. Typical college place, sparse seating inside, outdoor has some nice picnic tables. The takeout boxes for the whole pie is Ginormus!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Futbolmommy
Blacksburg, VA
“Real NY Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is the real deal. They usually have about 4 varieties available, and the slices are gi-normous. Its priced for poor college students and the professionals who piggyback on an amazing deal for some delicious flavor!

Visited March 2014
Virginia
“Too Much Hype”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I'll start off by saying I am not the biggest pizza fan myself but I like to try it at different places when I can. I will say that compared to some other places, the pizza portions here are huge! However I am not a fan of their pizza sauce, it is very acidic and almost every time I eat a piece of pizza from here I feel sick after. It's very overrated and a large pizza here is very expensive. Best thing here are the Benny's cheese sticks but they often undercook them, creating a big doughy mess.

• Visited April 2013