“Good food”

PK's Bar & Grill
Ranked #26 of 128 Restaurants in Blacksburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 30, 2013

PK's is a great place to go for either dining or going out to the bar. The pizza and wings are good. Their Sicilian pizza is excellent! Their weekly specials are attractive as well. Sicilian on Monday and Tiajuana Tuesdays are my favorite. It's also a great place to hang out and drink a beer and play pool.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Decent beer prices, great food, the pizza is so dang good! The service was a little slow but it was swamped so I understand. Lots of seating room, pool tables in the bag, screens everywhere to watch sports. Great value for great food. The Key West dip is fantastic as is the bacon cheeseburger pizza. Nice relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I have no clue who PK is/was or what it stands for. Just googled...still don't know. But they've been in business for 20 years and they deliver!

PKs is actually kinda huge and I've seen a wide variety of people here. It's kinda trashy looking but has a lot of pool tables and horrible karaoke on Fridays.

Their special was a thinly sliced pork tenderloin sandwich with some kind of apple on focaccia. It sounded a wee bit more interesting than the other things on the menu so I went for it (potato salad as my side).

It was actually pretty tasty. The meat was a little dry but the apple-thing leant a nice bit of flavor. Focaccia was fine but not actual focaccia.

I'm a focaccia snob. All in all, the vehicle for the sandwich should be just as good as the passengers. And in this case, the classy riders were slumming it in Ford Edsel Corsairs.

The potato salad tasted like moments ago, it had been living for several weeks in a sad plastic tub in the back of the fridge. We're talking Eeyore sad. Too goopy, bad flavor, not my thing. Everything was priced accordingly so I was pretty content with our meal overall. Especially because I got to steal a bunch of onion rings which are fantabulous.

Next time I'll stick with more traditional bar food (their pizzas seem popular) and beer. In warmer weather head to their outdoor patio area - it's one of the better outdoor spots around Blacksburg.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

We love PK's. It's the best for pizza, wings, and beer. I love the "wing bites"-- bits of boneless chicken seasoned to order like wings. Add a Guinness or a local or seasonal brew, and the evening is complete. A great place on a football or basketball weekend. ID checks in the evening keep things manageable. (and they deliver.)

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Really enjoyed this casual dining experience. I had pasta for lunch, fresh and delicious - portion size was perfect and the price was very economical. Will be back!