“Decent local restaurant”
Review of Lefty's Main Street Grille - MOVED

Lefty's Main Street Grille
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The service here was pretty good - friendly and timely. The burgers and sandwiches are great! Although I will say, they are a little greasy...

We haven't tried much at this restaurant, but I do want to give them props for being a local restaurant with good food AND good service!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place is a GREAT place for a casual lunch or dinner. The burgers are fantastic! Of course almost all of the food is fantastic. The pesto burger is my favorite but you can't go wrong no matter what you order---sandwiches, salads (Lefty's salad is one of my favorites) and the dinners are such a surprise---salmon cooked perfectly. The only negative is that the place is packed at lunch time so either get here early or late and don't plan on "fast" food.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Was really hesitant about trying this place...it is nothing fancy, but I was pleasantly surprised...I ordered one of there burgers and it was certainly one of the best in town...the waitress was very attentive and polite....the place was clean and kept up to date....

1  Thank bluelava99
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I've seen and heard rave reviews, but haven't experienced a great meal here yet (3 attempts). I've tried their "specials" like the Croque sandwich, but haven't been pleased. I love how their menu reads - lots of options that sound great - but haven't found a good item yet.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Lefty's is a good place to get unique salads and sandwiches for lunch, and my daughter enjoys eating breakfast there. It has a diner atmosphere inside and also has outdoor eating. The service is great and the prices are very reasonable. If you want to eat breakfast on the weekend, make sure you get there before 11:30 which is when they stop serving breakfast.