“Not sure I see what everyone else does” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Lefty's Main Street Grille - MOVED

Lefty's Main Street Grille
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gluten Free Options
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not sure I see what everyone else does”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I've seen and heard rave reviews, but haven't experienced a great meal here yet (3 attempts). I've tried their "specials" like the Croque sandwich, but haven't been pleased. I love how their menu reads - lots of options that sound great - but haven't found a good item yet.

Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Midlothian, Virginia
“Good Food and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Lefty's is a good place to get unique salads and sandwiches for lunch, and my daughter enjoys eating breakfast there. It has a diner atmosphere inside and also has outdoor eating. The service is great and the prices are very reasonable. If you want to eat breakfast on the weekend, make sure you get there before 11:30 which is when they stop serving breakfast.

Visited June 2013
“Spinach Bacon Burger Awesomeness!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I've never had a bad meal here. THIS is where I take guests when visiting from out of town.

The food is excellent. The staff is kind and helpful. The wine and beer are very good as well.

THE BEST BURGER: The Spinach Bacon Burger - it is FAN-FRIKKIN-TASTIC!!! "Ground chuck burger on grilled sourdough with sautéed spinach, bacon, herb goat cheese, and sautéed onions" Seriously, this is my go-to meal when I'm there. I've gone many times, so I have tried other items on the menu, but this one is my most favorite!

Also you HAVE TO ORDER THE ONION RINGS!!! You WON'T regret it!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Christiansburg, Virginia
“Love This Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

My husband and I have driven by this place a million times but never stopped. Granted, it is housed in an old Long John Silver's building but don't let the "dive" atmosphere keep you away. The food is outstanding. It is fresh, tasty and not your average fare. A nice variety of choices. My favorite sandwich so far is the Ham Asparagus which has herbed goat cheese, ham, and asparagus. SO YUMMO!!! They have a breakfast menu for the weekend and menus for lunch and supper during the week. We have only been there for lunch so far and are looking forward to trying breakfast and supper. Definitely one of my favorite places to eat in Blacksburg.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Silver Spring
“Small place but good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

This place got decent reviews on Yelp, so I decided to try it out. The food was quite tasty. Appetizers for the most part are run of the mill standard but the entree's are modern and a nice variety. They also have a kid's menu.

Visited June 2012