“Great Food, Great Price”
Review of Log Cabin BBQ - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Log Cabin BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Always enjoy my dinner at Log Cabin BBQ! Pork Sandwich with the Zesty (NC Vinegar) sauce is out of this world. Got to try the Mac and Cheese.

1  Thank robert s

Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

The food is pretty good, usually. Tonight my side salad was past the prime and brown. A few pieces a little slimy. Barbecue was good but small portion. Said to eat here but they packaged to go. My guess is they are off their game tonight as my past visits were better. So, seems to be inconsistent.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

We love to get family take-out meals from Log Cabin when we're in B-burg. We usually get ribs, barbecue pulled pork, coleslaw, cornbread, corn on the cob and baked beans. Good value, and no work for us. We prefer to do takeout, but there are eat-in tables. Atmosphere is bit like a diner-- fun. The staff is really nice.
There is a choice of sauces. We like them all, but like to mix the regular smoky with the spicy.
Can't beat the flavor or the price.

1  Thank laurfs
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The pork barbeque sandwich with curly fries and a drink was a pretty solid meal. I had no complaints about the quality of the food, and the various sauces I tried were all good. I initially wanted to order a stuffed spud (baked potato with bbq inside), but they were out and it would take another 30+ minutes for the next batch to finish. This was around 2pm on a Wednesday. Log Cabin is a bit of a misnomer, as this place is located in a mall area, and has a very cookie cutter interior. The light fixtures were the only neat thing about the atmosphere. The pricing was a little on the steep side also (I think it was 9$ for the combo I ordered).

Reviewed August 5, 2012

This is a great place for all kinds of BBQ. The variety is excellent. The service is excellent and the food is fantastic! Make sure you don't go there wanting to count calories though. This is not a place for weight watchers.