“Best BBQ Sandwiches Around!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Log Cabin BBQ - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Log Cabin BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Virginia
“Best BBQ Sandwiches Around!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

I would always go here on my way back from the math emporium. I love their chicken and pork sandwiches and they have a lot of options for sides! They are always prompt about bringing your food out, only complaint is that their mashed potatoes taste like the type you get out of a box, which I am not a fan of. Great dessert!

• Visited February 2012

Blacksburg, Virginia
“Where is everybody?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

I've been here a couple times, but the place has been pretty much empty. This perplexes me, because the pork sandwich with slaw and cabin fries or fried okra is pretty, pretty good. Small, but decent array of sauces for sandwiches. Clean place. Nice folks. Oh, and the peanut butter pie is pretty good, too.

Visited June 2012