“Real Mexican”

El Mariachi
Ranked #20 of 128 Restaurants in Blacksburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Authentic to the core, from service to food preparation. I frequent the Mexican Village area in Detroit, and this restaurant would fit right in....worth the trip and worth finding if you are in the area.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

A group of us go out to restaurants about once a week and we visit this one regularly. The nacho Grande lives up to 'Grande' and is very good. So is their Combination Plate. The staff is quick to serve and the food comes out in about 15 minutes. We have never been disappointed here.

1  Thank pattynjay
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Food has always been consistantly delicious since we have been visiting the El Mariachi three years ago! Try the fajitas--they are the best I have ever had anywhere and the portions are healthy and reasonably priced. The staff is friendly and efficient, checking on us several times to see if we need anything. If you like Mexican--you cannot go wrong with El Mariachi!!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

My college girlfriends and I went to this restaurant ever since we heard about it freshman year (VT Alums!). We literally went at least twice a month. It is so delicious and reasonably priced. The staff is so kind, too! They eventually knew us by and name and could guess what we ordered. Haha! I definitely recommend the fajita burrito or lunch fajitas! AND ALWAYS GET THE QUESO!

Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

I really hate to give bad reviews but this was just a bad experience. We sat at the bar because they were busy. We were not acknowledged at all. I think the entire wait staff are also the bartenders so each thought the other would take care of us! Not even a menu handed to us. We waited just to see how long it would take. There is no organization at all. We couldn't tell who where the "real" bartenders. We got to enjoy the show while one made a 5 gallon margarita mixture to restock. Cheap tequila and gallons of premade mix. Needless to say we ordered beer. Taco bell tacos at best.