New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

• Korean first
Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Just excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Fast service, fresh ingredients, authentic tastes....a surprise indeed. Suggestions given to spice accordingly so that all were pleased....from the novice asian eater, to those who appreciated the real thing....

• Visited March 2014
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Poor quality meat make me a reluctant diner”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

I have eater here about five times. I have had a Thai chicken curry in which the quality if the meat just looked off. I didn't eat it. I have had Pad Sie Eiew several times, both with and without meat. It is always too greasy. I have had vegetarian Thai curry, and the flavor was rather one-dimensional. Not my favorite place to eat...

1 Thank Liz B
“Terrible to go experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

I was told 10 minutes for my order to be ready for pickup. It ended up being more like 45 minutes. The guy at the register was not friendly and no one realized they were out of what I ordered until 40 minutes in. Sorry but a free spring roll does not make up for that. Atmosphere is very underwhelming and during my 45 minutes of waiting I didn't see very good customer service. The food quality really didn't matter to me at that point.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank dms9604
Virginia
“Very good Asian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I stopped in the Mekong out of curiosity last week and had the beef Pho. It was excellent, with the freshest of ingredients. The seasoning was just right, and the portion was quite large. I went back again yesterday to try a different dish, the Vietnamese Chicken soup, which was just as tasty. It was filled with rice noodles, chicken, vegetables and served with a side of herbs, lime, jalapenos and bean sprouts to add to the soup as desired. Many diners around me were having interesting looking stir fries, rice dishes, and curries. Everyone seemed to really enjoy the food. The service is excellent. If you go at lunch, be prepared to wait. I recommend going a bit before noon or a bit later. They are closed on Mondays

If you have a few minutes, you might want to check out the Oasis World market next door, which stocks foods and other items from around the world you certainly won't find in your local food market.

• Visited January 2014