New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Consistently good food and instant service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

Thai and Viet food in a simple setting. When I am one only a few Americans in the room, I know it's authentic oriental cuisine. I end up getting the same selections because my mouth starts watering for the same thing when I enter the door.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank hughballou

• Korean first
Blacksburg, VA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Top Choice in Quality Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

The best Thai and Vietnamese food this side of San Francisco.the Singapore Noodles, the Bun, the Pho are all just excellent choices as are several of the appetizers. The chefs and the staff are attentive and will cook the meals custom for their customers. A friendly and pleasant place to enjoy lunch or dinner. Choose several different dishes, enjoy the warm and the cool and ut all goes together well.

1 Thank Thomas M
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I Have dined here twice. The first time was with a large group and they had no trouble accommodating us and the food was brought out in a timely fashion. The other time was quite busy but we still had good service even thought it was just the two of us. The food was great both times It was worth the price. The portions are large, fine for sharing. I don't know how authentic the food is since I do not have any thing to compare it to. There is plenty of parking.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Cascades21
Alexandria, Virginia
“Yay! Thai food in southwest Virginia!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Finally tasty Thai style food in Radford/Christansburg/Blacksburg area! Not sure how authentic my drunken noodles were but very tasty with spicy sauce and well cooked and well seasoned beef. Nice option to the proliferation of chains.

Food is the focus in the no-frills dining room but service was friendly and efficient -- definitely recommend!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Alexandrian1026
Annapolis, Maryland
“Wonderful addition to Blacksburg!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

I came across this relatively new restaurant while dropping children at Virginia Tech and I am so happy I did!! This is one of those places that smells wonderful when you walk in and the food does not disappoint. I went once for carry-out and then came back with husband and another couple. We all enjoyed our selections including one vegetarian dish and curries. The prices are very reasonable, including beers. The service was fine. The only improvement could be in the atmosphere. While the colors and tables are all attractive, the lighting is very bright and stark.

• Visited August 2012