Red Carpet Inn
Main Street Inn(Blacksburg)
$107
$74
$61
Residence Inn Blacksburg-University(Blacksburg)(Great Value!)
$118
$109
$98
Priceline
$51
All reviewshusband and wifein townthe owner managerbudget hotelfridge and microwavegreat place if you arefamily ownedan older propertyvirginia techroom was cleangreat water pressuredowntown blacksburgpositive reviewswe've stayedplace to staywalking distancefootball game
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I've stayed at The Red Carpet Inn several times while visiting my daughter. I am always pleased with my stay. It's not a luxury hotel by any means, so don't expect super soft towels, but the place is very clean and quiet (though I've never stayed during football season!). Everyone who works there is very friendly and helpful. There are mini-fridges and microwaves in the rooms. The wireless access is speedy and reliable. Coffee is available in the morning in the lobby as well as copies of the free local newspaper. The location is great--just a few minutes from downtown Blacksburg or Christiansburg and close to a shopping center with several dining options.

Room Tip: I've stayed in rooms close to Main St and have had no problem with noise from traffic.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
24  Thank seismicwaves
Reviewed January 23, 2012

As a student I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a hotel. Red Carpet Inn is a great price, very clean, and the workers are very polite. The greatest thing about the hotel other than the price and the cleanliness is that it is one mile away from the VCOM campus. So, to all you who are coming to Blacksburg VA for your medical school interviews, I'd highly recommend Red Carpet inn.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
25  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed January 15, 2012

I agree with many other reviewers that this place was a great value. The owner went above and beyond to make my stay comfortable. I felt safe as a female traveling solo. The room was comfortable; my only complaint would be that there weren't enough power outlets (not really one convenient for working on my laptop in my particular room). Oh, and there wasn't an elevator - the stairs were pretty steep. But the owner anticipated this and happily offered to help me with my luggage. Overall a very affordable and comfortable stay.

Room Tip: The main road is pretty noisy in the morning, so if you want to sleep in I'd suggest staying in one of the rooms farther away from the road.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
26  Thank Molly D
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Its the best place in the town . Stayed there for 3 days . The rooms are very comfortable , spacious, well furnished and they have excellent service. They have many facilities tv, high speed internet etc for free. The man who owns this helped us in getting food , when we arrived late at night (1:00am). As we were new to this place we thought that it will be hard for us. But the owner helped us with all the things we needed. After a 30 hrs of flight journey we never expected to get such a nice sleep. I recommend Red Carpet Inn for every one who visits this town. What we paid very for what we got from this place.

Room Tip: You can book in advance and get any things needed before you arrive here
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
28  Thank Sriram C
Reviewed December 31, 2011

We really enjoyed our stay. The man who owns the hotel was very nice and made sure that we had everything that we needed. The HD tv was an extra bonus! I would recommend this hotel to anyone...especially during Hokie football game.

• Stayed: December 2011