“Sushi and fun”

Green's Grill & Sushi Bar
Ranked #18 of 128 Restaurants in Blacksburg
Cuisines: Sushi, International
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Getting ready for a great day of touring Virginia Tech, we were hungry. An amazing place - great folks and good vibes!

Good: Friendly servers, great sushi rolls, 1/2 priced wine on Thursdays, speed of getting food

Bad: zip

Inspired: Chef and servers!

1  Thank 275GTS

Reviewed June 15, 2012

My husband and I had lunch at Green's Grill one day and each of us ordered one of their creative sushi rolls. Definitely tasted (and looked) better than the other sushi joints in Blacksburg. Better priced as well. Service was pretty good, but overall, restaurant servers in Blacksburg are never "great". The one problem I had with the place was all the dirty tables around us. It was like, no one wanted to bus the tables, so they just let food and dirty napkins sit around for our entire lunch. Other than that little issue, we'll return.

1  Thank sunflower35
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I absolutely love Green's Grill. In my opinion, they have the best sushi in Blacksburg for the best price. They also have great, quick, polite service. 100% recommend!

Reviewed April 2, 2012

a little disspointed this time--out of tillapia and eggplant--which meant that I had to change two orders. I have poor timing. I've had other great experiences here.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

This restaurant has my vote as the best in Blacksburg.

It's a small place but it looks like they recently renovated in there to make room for more tables.

The food is quite delicious and you can't go wrong. A wide range of choices from vegetarian to seafood to sushi to chicken. The middle eastern inspired dishes are some of my favorite (you can't go wrong with their chicken tikka). It even comes with delicious rice, a salad of your choice, and huge pita all for under 10 bucks. Amazing. They have a nice atmosphere and a friendly staff. My favorite.

Oh, and their French Fries are the best ever. They use fresh oil and coat them with potato starch that gives it an awesome delicious coating. Unique and very very tasty.