“Excellent Greek Salad”

Cellar Restaurant & 6-Pak Store
Ranked #3 of 127 Restaurants in Blacksburg
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Cellar Restaurant and 6-Pak Beer Store is located in downtown Blacksburg Virginia directly across from Va Tech campus. We have been serving Greek and American food since 1963. Our signature dishes include homemade Meat Lasagne, Greek spaghetti, Moussaka, Tiropita, Spanakopita with tzatziki sauce, Pasta Aegean with shrimp, Spinach salad and Greek Salads, Mushroom and Shrimp Raviolis, 6144 different Calzone combinations and The Best Pizza south of Chicago. We also have an expanded Beer shop with over 300 different beers from all over the world.
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Food is very tasty. Service is good but can be a little slow when crowded. We eat there every time we visit. Good value.

There are newer reviews for Cellar Restaurant & 6-Pak Store

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I was staying at the Main Street Inn and walked down the road to The Cellar. It was very crowded so I couldn't sit outside. I sat the bar, instead and ordered a Greek Veggie Sub and a Harp. Perfect! I could see making this a permanent hangout. The only weird thing was the barstool was kinda low. Maybe it could've been adjusted, but no biggie. Great place, great service, good food. What else could you want?

PS I see on the list that Backstreet's is listed. This was next to the Main Street Inn and is no longer there. It is being repalced by the Mellow Mushroom. FYI

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My husband and I recently moved to Blacksburg and so far this is the best local restaurant we have found. Their food is mostly sandwiches, which are really good. They do have salads and meals, too, but we always flip to the sandwich part of the menu right away. The drinks are cheap, and the service is almost always great! The staff is generally really friendly!

Love it. Will be back here many many more times.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Went for lunch while on business in Blacksburg. I got the personal pizza, which was really about a 10" pizza. Could choose any 3 toppings for a lunch special. Pizza was very good but too much for me to eat and unfortunately I had no way to take it with me!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Great as always. The beer is great and the food is fantastic. Even the service is good now. My favorite place in Blacksburg.