“Best local restaurant in Blacksburg so far!”

Cellar Restaurant & 6-Pak Store
Ranked #3 of 127 Restaurants in Blacksburg
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Cellar Restaurant and 6-Pak Beer Store is located in downtown Blacksburg Virginia directly across from Va Tech campus. We have been serving Greek and American food since 1963. Our signature dishes include homemade Meat Lasagne, Greek spaghetti, Moussaka, Tiropita, Spanakopita with tzatziki sauce, Pasta Aegean with shrimp, Spinach salad and Greek Salads, Mushroom and Shrimp Raviolis, 6144 different Calzone combinations and The Best Pizza south of Chicago. We also have an expanded Beer shop with over 300 different beers from all over the world.
Orlando, Florida
“Best local restaurant in Blacksburg so far!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My husband and I recently moved to Blacksburg and so far this is the best local restaurant we have found. Their food is mostly sandwiches, which are really good. They do have salads and meals, too, but we always flip to the sandwich part of the menu right away. The drinks are cheap, and the service is almost always great! The staff is generally really friendly!

Love it. Will be back here many many more times.

• Visited June 2013

Fredericksburg, VA
“Too much to finish!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Went for lunch while on business in Blacksburg. I got the personal pizza, which was really about a 10" pizza. Could choose any 3 toppings for a lunch special. Pizza was very good but too much for me to eat and unfortunately I had no way to take it with me!

Visited May 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“It's the Cellar!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Great as always. The beer is great and the food is fantastic. Even the service is good now. My favorite place in Blacksburg.

Visited May 2013
St. John's, NL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, college town atmosphere”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We recently spent a day in Blacksburg, Virginia, and had dinner at The Cellar. A family member lives and works in Blacksburg and recommended the spot. It did not disappoint.

We sat in the downstairs section, at a booth in the corner. It has a real college-town vibe, with lots of selections of beer and a large menu. The food was delicious, and the portions were large (many of us took leftovers home).

One member of our group is Gluten-Free, and the menu had options for his dietary restrictions.

Simple, straight-forward, college-town restaurant. Definitely recommend.

• Visited April 2013
Nutley, New Jersey
“Always a tasty experience”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

As an alumnus of Virginia Tech, I definitely spent a few nights here. Food was always delicious, whatever I ate. Beer selection is one of the few bars in town with anything more interesting than Magic Hat #9 or Guinness. Speaking of which, 5 days a week from 6-7PM, Hammertime. $7 pitchers of everything, including DFH 60 Minute, which is one of my favorites. One of my favorites in Blacksburg. Value is always pretty good, but so is most of Blacksburg.

• Visited January 2013