“Donuts”
Review of Carol Lee Donuts

Carol Lee Donuts
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Blacksburg
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Carol Lee Donuts is a retail take-out doughnut shop. Coffee,cappuccino,milk,and tea are available inside. Soda, water and juice are in a vending machine outside.
Christiansburg, Virginia
“Donuts”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

These are as good as Krispy Kreme. I really have a hard time deciding when I go into Carol Lee. I have been going to them since they were down on College Avenue.

Visited July 2012

Virginia
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Really quick and friendly service and amazing donuts. Blueberry donut is the best one there! Will definitely be making this one of my breakfast places before class.

• Visited September 2012
Raleigh, NC
“Stopped by on recomendation from Tripadvisor”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

What can I say other than Wow! I loved all the wonderful variety in the available doughnuts. Everything I tried wast fresh and delicious. My favorite was the white cream filled and my friend fell in love with the maple glazed. I'm really happy my tripadvisor comrades hooked me up with Carol Lee's doughnuts! I can't visit the area now without stopping by. Enjoy!

Blacksburg, Virginia
“You can't go wrong”
Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

This place upholds a great reputation of being tasty with some of the nicest employees in town, and that's definitely true. They know donuts, and I will crave them when I'm old and far far away from Blacksburg.

1 Thank megemlala
Williamsburg, Virginia
“FABULOUS Donuts”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Best donuts I've ever eaten in my life, and that's saying a lot! I would completely bypass Krispy Kreme in Roanoke for Carol Lee's donuts next time.

Visited June 2012