“Great fish tacos.”

Cabo Fish Taco
Ranked #2 of 126 Restaurants in Blacksburg
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cabo serves authentic Baja Mexican Cuisine in a relaxed and casual setting. Using only the freshest ingredients, Cabo specializes in unique tacos, wraps, and burritos, as well as a diverse selection of salads and featured entrees. Come by and try a taste of Baja and sip on one of our fresh made margaritas.
Richmond, Virginia
“Great fish tacos.”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Took my kids here after bringing them back to college and was very please with the quality of the food was very good. I got the regular fish tacos and found the fish to be very light and the batter very tasty. My son got the BBQ Mahi Mahi and was please with the taste as well and said the fish was done just right. My daughter got one of the daily specials and said it was also very good. I liked the salsa that came with the chips, it was a different take on what you usually get with chips.

I recommend going here for lunch or dinner and I would like to go back to try some of their other menu items.

• Visited January 2014

Blacksburg, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“cabo fish taco”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I didnt get what I wanted to have that day...though they said I could, I had to opt for something that I did like that much. But overall good service.....

• Visited September 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“Cabo Waahoo!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

On a quest of DDD places we landed here since the Charlotte location was not going to work with our schedule... SHUT THE DOOR as Guy might say... this place was great. We sat in the sunny back area off the bar for lunch and the servers were awesome. Since we had miles to drive we skipped the generous margaritas but the tacos were worth our trip off the highway. Taco's were tasty, fresh and fun...best roasted corn salsa we've had too. The cactus salad with chick peas was strange but the vodka dipping sauce for the eggplant was cool and fabulous.

• Visited November 2013
Barre, Vermont
“OK Lunch”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

The fish taco was tasty, and the corn salsa that accompanied the chips was also good. The funky atmosphere would probably be good for night time hang-out for college students. They certainly had an extensive list of Margaritas and Mexican beers. The interior was rather dark with not much lighting and across from the tabe was a big bar shelf full of booz glaring. This brick building has no windows, which makes it dark to begin with. It was also a bit drafty and cold. The service was not particularly friendly or anything.

• Visited November 2013
Herndon, Virginia
“Been twice, just as nice!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've traveled to Virginia Tech for work a few times this past year and Cabo Fish Taco is definitely a place to visit!

The food is excellent, prepared well, and you can really mix it up with different types of fish/seafood in your tacos. There are good side options too, if you're able to eat it after polishing off the tacos!

The servers can be a bit slow with drinks, which is strange, but try the bar and they won't miss a refill.

Visited October 2013

Been to Cabo Fish Taco? Share your experiences!