Just spent 4 nights here with a group for work. I stay in numerous HGI's and this is the first time in B'burg. I'll likely try a different hotel on my next visit there. The staff, as usual in Hilton properties, were very nice and professional. This hotel is not next to anything so you'll have to drive to eat/shop etc. It's an easy drive to downtown B'burg and about 10-15 from Christiansburg. My issues were minor. In other HGI's we receive breakfast coupons for the fed agency I represent. We don't here. This location does not have a managers reception one week night like the others and that's something I've come to like about HGI's. The AC was a pain to use as it kept running and cutting off so often it kept waking me up.
The property was clean and nicely decorated but the expectations were not met when compared to a few other HGI's I stay at often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy all the comforts of home while on the road at the Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg. Complete with refrigerator, microwave, high-speed internet and HDTV, your spacious guest room contains all the essentials for an overnight visit or week-long stay. Adjacent to the VA Tech campus, this hotel is a convenient stop for parents and potential students alike. Forget something at home? The 24-hour Pavilion Pantry has basic health and beauty essentials as well as microwavable meals, snacks and drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Odigeo, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg Hotel Blacksburg
- Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg Virginia