“Hidden Gem.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Anchorage, Alaska
“Hidden Gem.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

We were visiting family, and craving Indian, so google here we come. Well we found this "hidden gem" just outside of downtown and across the street from VT. It is hidden in a small shopping center just outside of the "round-a-bout". The food was excellent. Service was par, and the price was acceptable. We will be returning here when we visit Blacksburg.

• Visited April 2013

Ulaanbaatar, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
“Lovely food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

If you love Indian food, you will truly appreciate India Garden. Dishes are fresh, can be spicy or mild according to your order, and there is a wonderful variety of vegetarian, lamb, or chicken dishes.

Visited January 2013
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

The food is really delicious--even on the lunch buffet. I like the buffet because I can taste different dishes without committing to a full entree. Getting a drink refill is often slow.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
“Enjoyable place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I have never Indian food before but after going here for the lunch buffet. I will try again. I would recommend this place for a newbie to Indian food.

Princeton
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I had never ate India food before until I gone there. I all ways go back there when I am in town. When I and the pastor"s wife was there this last time was there and it was over a year ago when was there. She remember who we was. And knew we was from WV.

Visited December 2012