New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

India Garden
Ranked #36 of 124 Restaurants in Blacksburg
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

The food is really delicious--even on the lunch buffet. I like the buffet because I can taste different dishes without committing to a full entree. Getting a drink refill is often slow.

• Visited February 2013

“Enjoyable place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I have never Indian food before but after going here for the lunch buffet. I will try again. I would recommend this place for a newbie to Indian food.

Princeton
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

I had never ate India food before until I gone there. I all ways go back there when I am in town. When I and the pastor"s wife was there this last time was there and it was over a year ago when was there. She remember who we was. And knew we was from WV.

Visited December 2012
Radford, Virginia
“Nice lunch buffet, but don't go alone”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

The India Garden restaurant has a nice lunch buffet with 3 each hot meat and meatless dishes plus salad, fruit, and sauces. It is a refreshing change from all the burger places in Blacksburg. The food is not as distinctive in its flavors as the Indian restaurant in New Haven, CT but if I hadn't been to that restaurant I would have given the Blacksburg restaurant top marks. One warning. Don't go by yourself. You will be shoved into seating too close to other people and generally ignored. Don't expect a refill on water and, if it were not a buffet, you probably wouldn't get served. I have never been to a place that is so rude to single dinners.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Roanoke, Virginia
“One of the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

If you have not tried their luncheon buffet, you are missing a real treat. The food is always fresh and wonderful. The service is friendly and helpful. A great choice!

Visited October 2012