“Outstanding! ”

Ranked #16 of 128 Restaurants in Blacksburg
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bull & Bones is a brewpub with both an upscale dining room and a separate sports bar with a casual dining area. We have a wood-fired grill, on-site smoker, an ice rail integrated into our granite bar, 20 HDTV's, and 7 championship pool tables!
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I have just had the best wings ever!
They are smoked.. (so much better than fried) and I had the spice y garlic sauce...they were delicious and the service was great..can't wait to stop again on my way back.

1  Thank Pat B

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Best onion rings I've ever had. Went for a late dinner and enjoyed the food. Also had good service. Great local beer selection, and I enjoyed getting to sample seven of them in the flight. They have unique barbecue sauces- one is even made with root beer! I enjoyed trying out each of their four sauces on my pulled pork sandwich.

1  Thank BeachTravel012
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We tried this place upon recommendation from a store clerk in the area. We were not disappointed. The menu selection looked delicious but we were just wanting a simple lunch. We had the soup and salad. all soups are homemade. I had the soup of the day which was clam chowder. it was delicious. Salads were a small side salad with ice burg lettuce, tomatoes, croutons and shredded cheese. They were Delicious! The waitress was very friendly and helpful with menu selections. If I am ever in Blacksburg again , I will definitely stop here and try other menu selections.

1  Thank sunflwrgirl13
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Food is good, especially the ribs , service is good considering the place is usually packed when we arrive, it just takes a long time to get seated especially on game week-end. I would suggest eating before 6:45 or late.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We really enjoyed the beer selection and were sad that we couldn't take a growler to go (since we were on the road for another couple of hours and didn't have a cooler). Our waitress was attentive, and the BBQ was delicious. I like when BBQ restaurants have various sauces to try, and they do that here, so more points for them. It was the middle of the day during the summer, so we were in & out quickly. We'd definitely go back if we're ever passing through here again.

1  Thank jenksoccer21