“Average salad and crab bisque but great beer”

Bull & Bones Brewhaus & Grill
Ranked #14 of 126 Restaurants in Blacksburg
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bull & Bones is a brewpub with both an upscale dining room and a separate sports bar with a casual dining area. We have a wood-fired grill, on-site smoker, an ice rail integrated into our granite bar, 20 HDTV's, and 7 championship pool tables!
Liberty Hill, Texas
“Average salad and crab bisque but great beer”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband loved his brat, but the crab bisque was a disappointment and it was too thick with too few crab chunks. Caesar was average. Beer however was very good and I had to put my foot down with my husband not to take a "growler" back to Texas in the suitcase.

• Korean first
Macomb, Illinois
“Wonderful Microbrewery across from Red Carpet Inn”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Loved their variety of in House beers, wonderful bar with a frost strip running it's length keep your drinks cold to the last, excellent barbeque and grills food, renown for their variety of absolutely delicious chicken wings, beautiful layout must see, with a restaurant family area away from the bar and game room with pool table near to the bar, great outdoor patio. I have enjoyed Bulls and Bones whenever in town staying at Red Carpet Inn across the street.

Fairmont, West Virginia, United States
“An overrated joke.”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I am a Chef w/ 30+ years of experience. I've traveled extensively and eaten equally as such. That being said, Bull and Bones is a joke. I ordered the pulled pork w/ baked beans accompanied w/ a sample of all the sauces. Bottom line: BORING. The meat had NO smoke flavor whatsoever and was bland and dry. The sauces tasted old as if the had been sitting on the shelf for weeks. The baked beans was simply bean from a #10 can, w/ smoke flavor added. WAY overpriced. Furthermore, they become angry w/ you if you offer positive criticism by informing them that thier product is substandard. Arrogance abounds at this place. My advice: Go somewhere else.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Mark M
New Jersey
“Awesome...”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

7 pool tables ... great beer! Call ahead reservations excepted. The food was great. Had the prime rib special. Second time there and enjoyed it both times. Will go back next year when we go to VT for a football weekend.

Maryland
“Great beer and smoked wings”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I was in town visiting a friend and we stopped by here Saturday afternoon. I tried two of the house beers and both were very tasty. We ordered a dozen of the hot BBQ smoked wings and they absolutely amazing. We didn't eat dinner, but my friend told me that the pulled pork sandwich is a must. They had tons of TVs in the bar area and we sat and watched some of the games. It is a sports bar with an upscale and classy feel to it. Next time I'm in town I'm going to make sure I stop by and try more of the beer and food.

• Visited September 2012