“Best house coffee”

Blacksburg, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best house coffee”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

this is my favorite coffee blend, the mill mountain house blend. The service is always quick and I like the smell of roasted coffee beans.

Visited February 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Love this coffee shop!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The first time we came to Blacksburg, we stopped by this place because it was ranked so well on TripAdvisor. Absolutely love it! My husband and I bought a medium coffee with hazelnut and a medium latte and only spent $5 and change. We live here now and recently went again. We bought the same coffee drinks and two bagels and it only cost $9 and change. Very good pricing and delicious coffee! MUCH better than Starbucks' brews...

• Visited June 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I stock up on Mountain Mud coffee whenever I'm in town”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Mill Mountain has, by far, the best coffee. I stock up on several pounds when I'm in Blacksburg and ration it throughout the year until I can get back to re-stock. The atmosphere is casual and welcoming. The staff are always attentive and efficient.

• Visited May 2013
Bristow, Virginia
“Good coffee shop”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I'd always prefer to try out a local coffee shop as opposed to starbucks. Walked in and mentioned I wanted a darker roast and the "barista" or whatever you call him picked one out and made it up. My wife got some rasberry blend and would probably get something else in the future.

They had tons of coffee beans and choices, and roast them there. Will come back for a milkshake or dessert!

• Visited March 2013
Blacksburg, Virginia
“a place with personality”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

this is not like a regular Starbucks or coffee place, this is a place with personality of it's own. good food, soups and great variety of teas as well.

Visited November 2012