“A local favorite for meals, breads, and desserts.”
Review of Our Daily Bread

Our Daily Bread
Ranked #5 of 127 Restaurants in Blacksburg
Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Blacksburg, Virginia
“A local favorite for meals, breads, and desserts.”
Reviewed July 17, 2009

Our Daily Bread is both a cafe and a bakery. As one might expect, the breakfast menu includes muffins, croissants, scones and danishes, but pancakes, eggs, and french toast are also served. In addition, Our Daily Bread also offers a rotating selection of strata (ham, three cheese, spinach, southwestern...). At lunch, customers can choose from a variey of quiches, soups, sandwiches and salads.

The bakery offers everything I can think of: round cakes, sheet cakes, cheesecakes, pies, pastries, cookies, brownies, coffee cakes, strudels... You name it - they've got it. While I have not sampled everything they have to offer, I can say that everything I have tried is delicious.

And the breads... well... they're outstanding. Some breads are baked daily, some on certain days of the week. I won't list all of them, but they include Portuguese Sweet (one of my favorites), French, Rye, 7-Grain, Sourdough, Challah, Ciabatta, Focaccia...

Our Daily Bread can also provide platters for breakfast, lunch, and dessert.

1 Thank TravelingHokie

• Korean first

Been to Our Daily Bread? Share your experiences!