“Quaint, Darling and OhSo French!”
Review of Our Daily Bread

Our Daily Bread
Ranked #4 of 128 Restaurants in Blacksburg
Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 5, 2014

LOVE coming here with my girlfriends. It's like a little trip :) Great food and the desserts... OH you can't resist! Yum!! Great vegetarian choices! A++++++++++++++++++++++!!!!!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I really like the remodeling they did - there seems to be more seating and it is a much more appealing atmosphere. There are many choices for lunch, which I like, but I do not like it that they have to warm their quiche in a microwave - the wonderful crust ends up soggy and tasteless - but I'm not sure how you do it otherwise. The choices are amazing in the dessert/pastry cases, but I wish there was a way to know how long things have been in the case. Sometimes I get things that seem less fresh tasting than I think they should be - I have not seen any policy posted with a 'commitment to freshness' or how long things are displayed for sale before they are discounted, etc. Overall, the place seems busy all the time and they have a loyal following for sure. It is off the beaten path from downtown, so it is not frequented by younger students, it seems.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Our daily bread not only has good brunches and lunches, but they have awesome dinners now. Their food is lovely French cuisine and their menu options are creative and delicious (though a bit on the expensive side). Service is good and the atmosphere is lively. Try brunch on the weekends. They usually have live music and their Eggs Benedict is wonderful!

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

We ordered our wedding cake from Our Daily Bread, and it was divine! We chose a different flavor for each layer, and even had our own custom design pattern on the exterior of the cake. Very much worth the price!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

My daughter recently ordered a key lime pie from ODB for my birthday. I have to say that it was the best I have ever eaten. The filling was tart as it should be and the sweet, buttery graham cracker crust was a great compliment. The pie was topped with a beautiful meringue that was not only decorative but browned to perfection. I would recommend this bakery for all your future PIE needs.