“Catering for Swim Team”

Sal's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Description: Food fit for a king, with an atmosphere and service to match!Our continuing legacy of family restaurants. Located in the beautiful First and Main shopping center. With exceptional food and superior service we welcome the opportunity to serve you.Our menu is no exception either. We offer the same traditional favorites that you have come to love. Our pizzas, calzones, and subs are a staple here in Blacksburg where you will also find newly added specials of fresh seafood, Mussels Luciano, and hand made raviolis. Our in-house chef can also accommodate even the pickiest eaters. We have something for everyone! Sal’s in Blacksburg is kid-friendly and our menu is loaded with kid’s favorites. We also offer our no-hassle catering service and a huge take-out menu. When it comes to dining Italian style we have it covered. Nothing compares to a Sal’s experience and we look forward to creating a special experience just for you!!
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This restaurant and their staff is top notch. We had meals catered for 80 for 4 nights while in the Blacksburg area for a swim meet. Joe and staff were great to work with, they accommodated our changing needs. The were prompt with delivery and set up and easy to work with. Our food was prepared to our instruction and we had nothing left but empty plates. We having been using Sal's for the last three years for meal delivery and have not been disappointed.

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited with some friends this past weekend for my birthday lunch! The fresh bread and dipping oil was great! We got the calamari for an appetizer and it was really good! Salads with homemade blue cheese dressing was nice! I got the chicken piccata and my husband got the chicken marsala. We both loved our meals. Our friends got the New Yorker steak sandwich and they loved them as well! We will definitely return!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

This restaurant set up a team meal for 25 for us after a volleyball tournament at VA Tech. We called ahead and had a preset menu picked out. We walked in and were seated immediately, served immediately and all food was superb. All plates were cleaned. We had a sampler plate with salad and bread and water or tea. They were very accommodating and made us feel very welcome. If we were to travel here again we would definitely book a dinner here again. Everyone loved the food and the staff.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We had a fantastic team meal the night before our game at Virginia tech. Great experience, will certainly be back the next time we are in town!!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Stopped here for dinner after finding the traffic and crowds in Blacksburg too annoying to deal with. I was not in the best of moods. However, after a glass of a nice Chianti, warm bread and listening to the Rat Pack and other at Sal's I mellowed considerably. I ordered the special (rack of lamb). It was well-prepared, with grilled vegetables. The atmosphere and service were simply top notch. Traveling solo this time, but I wil certainly bring Mrs. Flyfisher the next time she joins me in Blacksburg.