“Loved the lasagna served on the patio”

Sal's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Description: Food fit for a king, with an atmosphere and service to match!Our continuing legacy of family restaurants. Located in the beautiful First and Main shopping center. With exceptional food and superior service we welcome the opportunity to serve you.Our menu is no exception either. We offer the same traditional favorites that you have come to love. Our pizzas, calzones, and subs are a staple here in Blacksburg where you will also find newly added specials of fresh seafood, Mussels Luciano, and hand made raviolis. Our in-house chef can also accommodate even the pickiest eaters. We have something for everyone! Sal’s in Blacksburg is kid-friendly and our menu is loaded with kid’s favorites. We also offer our no-hassle catering service and a huge take-out menu. When it comes to dining Italian style we have it covered. Nothing compares to a Sal’s experience and we look forward to creating a special experience just for you!!
Reviewed September 21, 2012

When the weather permits I enjoy dining on the patio of any restaurant or cafe that has one available. Sal's is just a stones throw from Bulls and Bones restaurant and sports bar both across the street from where I was staying at the Red Carpet Inn. Sal's offered great food and service. Sal's has a warm and inviting decor and I enjoyed their patio dining as well. Best Italian dining in the Blacksburg area.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

The food is good Italian cuisine and the atmosphere is very friendly. It is also family oriented with the kids getting a fresh piece of pizza dough to play with while waiting on their meal. A fun time to be had by all.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Sal's always has the best selection, the freshest food. If you're a fan of Italian, you've got to go there.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Have been traveling down to the Lynchburg/Blacksburg area now from Hoboken/NYC for the last 3 years with one daughter at Liberty University and the second starting this year at VT. It has been real tuff finding a decent Italian rest., but Sal's is the one. My family is in the business and we are spoiled with all the great dishes my Mother and Aunts have supplied over the years. The pasta is cooked perfectly (Al dente), the service is fantastic and friendly. The owner Giuseppe is hands on and makes you feel at home. Will be visiting every time I visit my daughters.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Ate here often in college. The decor is nothing to rave about but the food sure is!! From what I remember I always had good service and the prices are reasonable.