Our stay at the Day's Inn was wonderful on many accounts. They are one of the only places in the area that allows pets, and they worked with us repeatedly when we had to extend our reservation. Breakfast was good, housekeeping gave us everything we needed, and our bedroom was very comfortable.
The reason I'm not giving this motel a higher rating is because of the bathroom. I can accept the fact that it doesn't have an exhaust fan, but the bathtub was in rough shape - it looked like something black was growing in the caulking. The tub itself wasn't dirty, just in need of being resealed. I felt too weird about that, fearing it was mold, to take a shower after my first night there.
Overall, the motel wasn't fancy, but it was what we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expect southern hospitality and a warm welcome at our Days Inn Blacksburg Conference Center hotel, off Interstate 81 and near Virginia Tech. Stroll around our spacious grounds as you enjoy the scenic mountain views that surround our pet-friendly Blacksburg, VA, hotel. Start your day with healthy free Daybreak continental breakfast, then connect to the office with free Wi-Fi Internet access. Work out in our gym, swim in our seasonal outdoor pool or get work done in our business center. Each room comes equipped with a microwave and refrigerator, and handicapped-accessible rooms are available. We offer free parking, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Blacksburg Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Blacksburg Hotel Blacksburg
- Days Inn Blacksburg Conference Center Virginia