My husband, grown daughters and I spent a weekend going back to my older daughter's Alma Mater and attending a VT game. We were offered tickets last minute, and the Days Inn was the only Blacksburg hotel still available. While I was encouraged by reviews from Virginia Tech parents, I was a little concerned because of the previous comments from others, but we were delightfully surprised! The rooms were clean and up to date and we had a wonderful time. It's not the Ritz, but it's not supposed to be.
Upon check out, I had a lovely time talking to Justin at the desk who was very friendly and personable and took the time to make sure we had a good stay. We will return here without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expect southern hospitality and a warm welcome at our Days Inn Blacksburg Conference Center hotel, off Interstate 81 and near Virginia Tech. Stroll around our spacious grounds as you enjoy the scenic mountain views that surround our pet-friendly Blacksburg, VA, hotel. Start your day with healthy free Daybreak continental breakfast, then connect to the office with free Wi-Fi Internet access. Work out in our gym, swim in our seasonal outdoor pool or get work done in our business center. Each room comes equipped with a microwave and refrigerator, and handicapped-accessible rooms are available. We offer free parking, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn Blacksburg Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Blacksburg Hotel Blacksburg
- Days Inn Blacksburg Conference Center Virginia