Days Inn Blacksburg Conference Center
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Blacksburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Pounding Mill, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

we were here with some of the high school band on a busy VA Tech Honors Band weekend, and this hotel was packed with kids from all over the state of VA.

My AAA person led us to this hotel, booked the room and everything based on the location to campus and price of rooms - plus they do a complimentary breakfast.

During the night, one of our students woke to find bed bugs! She freaked out - the hotel staff promptly moved the girls to a different and clean, room - but nobody got any sleep that night. We booked 3 rooms for 2 nights and they gave us one room for one night free. I guess that's all that can be expected + they were apologetic and nice about it. But, I've still got the heebie jeebies. I feel bad for this hotel, because I don't know how they could ever overcome this problem?

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank tripeeblonde
Cambridge
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Excellent place to stay! Enjoyed the week I was there. Definitely go back if I were to find myself in Blacksburg again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Mid_AtlanticMichele, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn Blacksburg Conference Center, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
We appreciate your posting a review about your stay at the Days Inn Blacksburg. Hearing that your stay was successful with us not just for an evening but for a week is very rewarding. And love hearing that you will stay again on future visits! Thank you so much for sharing your experience - we look forward to seeing you again.
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

June 13, 2013 Stayed at the Days Inn in Blacksburg, VA. Taking shower I grabbed a wash cloth and wet it. I nearly fell out of the shower throwing the seemingly turd stained cloth down. Got out wet and got another cloth from sink area, only to find it also had brown stains. I was furious. I marched right down to the lobby (clothed of course) and asked for the GM. Mike, the Mgr on duty, asked what the problem was. I showed him a picture of the cloths and told him that it WAS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. He basically said I must be mistaken and fervently began defending the hotel: “I guarantee the cloths were washed.” Me: “That may be so but that does not mean they were CLEANED. Why not use bleach?” He: “That must be dirt or oil.” He offered me more cloths. I said, “You must be kidding! Would you use these?” He immediately walked away as I was talking to him and went behind a wall. I asked the clerk to CHECK ME OUT!

Stains on the furniture, Funny smells. Burns in the old carpeting even though room was non-smoking. Only one bar of soap for sink and shower. No ice on yogurt at breakfast bar. Sink slow to drain.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Tinman0650

Travelers are raving about these Blacksburg hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Blacksburg
Comfort Inn Blacksburg
#6 of 9 in Blacksburg
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Blacksburg - University Area
Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Christiansburg/Blacksburg

Been to Days Inn Blacksburg Conference Center? Share your experiences!