1st, let me state that I did not choose this hotel,it was booked as a group.
PROS: Wonderful staff, great breakfast that was comp. Room was clean and quiet.Price.
CONS:Could use som tlc, the walkways were cracked and deteriorating,rooms were a bit gloomy and the towels sparse at best.Air conditioner/heater was NOISY! Not really near anything walking wise..Looked like they tried to update,but on a shoestring.
OVERALL:it was ok.maybe it was the gloomy weather that made it more unappealling,as stated before, a decent place to lay your head for a night or two,but not a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expect southern hospitality and a warm welcome at our Days Inn Blacksburg Conference Center hotel, off Interstate 81 and near Virginia Tech. Stroll around our spacious grounds as you enjoy the scenic mountain views that surround our pet-friendly Blacksburg, VA, hotel. Start your day with healthy free Daybreak continental breakfast, then connect to the office with free Wi-Fi Internet access. Work out in our gym, swim in our seasonal outdoor pool or get work done in our business center. Each room comes equipped with a microwave and refrigerator, and handicapped-accessible rooms are available. We offer free parking, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Blacksburg Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Blacksburg Hotel Blacksburg
- Days Inn Blacksburg Conference Center Virginia