Stayed at the hotel for two nights and had a great experience. Even though it was a "packed" house that weekend the young man working the front desk (I believe his name was Chuck) did a great job getting us checked in. We were greeted with a smile and he was very helpful in answering our questions and providing information about the hotel and surrounding area. Also met Andrew, the GM of the hotel, and was very impressed with him. Loved the room with the fridge, microwave, and coffee pot. Great complimentary breakfast. Everything was clean and the maid service was excellent. Convenient location. Andrew and his staff did a great job in making this an enjoyable weekend stay. Will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expect southern hospitality and a warm welcome at our Days Inn Blacksburg Conference Center hotel, off Interstate 81 and near Virginia Tech. Stroll around our spacious grounds as you enjoy the scenic mountain views that surround our pet-friendly Blacksburg, VA, hotel. Start your day with healthy free Daybreak continental breakfast, then connect to the office with free Wi-Fi Internet access. Work out in our gym, swim in our seasonal outdoor pool or get work done in our business center. Each room comes equipped with a microwave and refrigerator, and handicapped-accessible rooms are available. We offer free parking, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Days Inn Blacksburg Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Blacksburg Hotel Blacksburg
- Days Inn Blacksburg Conference Center Virginia