You cannot beat this location for going downtown to all the bars and restaurants. The room I got was a nice suite with a living room (with a couch, a few chairs, a flat screen TV) and a bedroom with a comfortable queen bed an a flat screen TV. The furnishings were pretty nice. The only thing I noticed was some scuff marks on the walls from suitcases rolling around.
There is no breakfast here, but they have nice coffee in the lobby and granola bars in the morning, as well as biscotti.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Blacksburg, Main Street Inn is within walking distance to Virginia Tech and all sports facilities. Guests can enjoy dining, music, theater and shopping ... all a short stroll away. Amenities include free WiFi Internet, plasma TVs (2 per suite), refrigerator, microwave and coffee service. When visiting for business or pleasure, the main place to stay is Main Street Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Main Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Blacksburg
- Main Street Inn Blacksburg, Virginia