I stayed at the Main Street Inn for four days on business in June. The staff, especially Ms. Allen, was not only professional, but also personable and very helpful on my first visit to Blacksburg. The room was comfortable--small quibbles with the sitting area being a little dark and sound-proofing of the floor above. My stay changed my mind about business travel--and I intend to bring my family down to stay at Main Street this fall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Blacksburg, Main Street Inn is within walking distance to Virginia Tech and all sports facilities. Guests can enjoy dining, music, theater and shopping ... all a short stroll away. Amenities include free WiFi Internet, plasma TVs (2 per suite), refrigerator, microwave and coffee service. When visiting for business or pleasure, the main place to stay is Main Street Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Main Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Blacksburg
- Main Street Inn Blacksburg, Virginia